Personal Safety and Conflict Management eLearning
eLearning can play a valuable role within a blended learning strategy or can provide a complete solution for developing staff abilities in managing conflict.
Maybo Online, our suite of online conflict management and personal safety modules has modern imagery, realistic scenarios and interactive exercises that utilise a mix of learning styles to offer a real alternative to face to face courses at awareness level. They also work well for induction and refreshers, as pre-learning for a skills workshop and can include a management system to track and monitor learners' progress.
Maybo's eLearning programmes provide high quality and flexibility at very affordable prices.
Contact us to discover how eLearning can make a difference in your organisation.
How can eLearning benefit your organisation?
Organisations are increasingly seeking flexible and blended training solutions. eLearning can make an important contribution to 4 key areas:
- To induct new staff, providing immediate knowledge ahead of their first day on the job, rather than having to wait for a training course
- As pre-course study to reduce course durations/abstraction time and/or to allow more time on training courses for practical application and skills development
- To refresh and update knowledge (HSE recommends refreshing conflict management training every 3 years)
- To provide personal safety and conflict awareness training to staff in low risk roles who wouldn't otherwise receive any training in this area
Maybo's approach to online conflict management programmes
Our eLearning programmes have been designed in partnership with our clients by the same leading specialists who design all of our training. As such the philosophy of our eLearning programmes is consistent with the values we apply to all our training:
- Primary focus is on recognising and reducing conflict and risk
- A positive approach that builds on confidence in dealing with difficult conversations and situations
- Encourages positive communication and proactive service delivery
- Integrates seamlessly with Maybo's other training resources and courses
Key features that make Maybo's eLearning the best of its kind
- Highly credible and maps to National Occupational Standards and best practice
- Produced by Maybo's leading team of conflict management trainers, practitioners and genuine subject specialists
- Engaging and interactive to appeal to different learning styles
- Full voice-over, particularly beneficial for learners with English as a second language and for pacing the speed of learning
- Utilises the very latest eLearning technology
- Versatile platforms - works on PCs, Macs and tablets, including iPads, so that learning can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- SCORM compliant and can come with Maybo's outstanding LMS or can plug into your own inhouse systems
- Modular 'book marked' approach for convenience and flexibility
- Each module is fully assessed and progress recorded
- Can be branded for your organisation
- Flexible cost model - pay per user, pay a one-off organisational fee for unlimited use or spread payments over several years
Maybo's conflict management eLearning programmes
We have a range of eLearning programmes suitable for staff in a wide range of roles and sectors. Available modules include:
- Recognise and reduce risk
- Understand human behaviour
- Positive interactions and choices
- Defuse, calm and resolve
- Personal safety awareness
Additional specialist modules will be available very soon and will include:
- Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Caring for older adults
- Working with children and young people
- Lone working
- Supporting people with mental health needs
- Clinically related challenging behaviour in healthcare settings
How Maybo's eLearning programmes can be provided
- Product and system licenses - With our advanced Learning Management System (LMS) to provide full tracking and reporting, hosted by us with secure access through your intranet or direct via the internet
- Product only licences - Learning modules that can sit on your systems and ‘plug in’ to your LMS
- Individual user licences - eLearning programmes which can be purchased by and/or for individual users
There are many flexible pricing options to ensure affordability for every organisation, large and small, with further savings when provided as part of a blended learning package. Contact us now for a quote.
Access from Windows, Mac and Linux computers requires Flash Player 10 or later, internet access and one of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 6 and later; Firefox 1.x and later; Safari 3 and later; Google Chrome; Opera 9.5 and later.
Access from iPads requires the free Articulate Mobile Player, Apple iOS 5.0 or later and internet connection via wifi, 3G or 4G.
Try it now
To find out more about our e-learning modules or our learning management system please get in touch.