Personal Safety and Conflict Management eLearning
Our online conflict management and personal safety programme uses modern imagery, realistic scenarios and interactive exercises that utilise a mix of learning styles to offer a real alternative to face to face courses at awareness level.
eLearning can play a valuable role within a blended learning strategy or provide a complete solution for developing staff abilities in managing conflict. It also works well for induction, refresher and as pre-learning for a skills workshop.
Maybo's conflict management eLearning programme
Two core prorammes are available: Conflict and Challenging Behaviour Awareness for those working in healthcare, education and social care settings and Personal Safety and Conflict Awareness for staff working in councils, housing, retail, transport and other sectors. Our specialist Lone Worker module is available for use with both programmes and leads users to create a personal risk reduction action plan.
Our eLearning programme modules cover:
- Recognise and reduce risk
- Understand human behaviour
- Positive interactions and choices
- Defuse, calm and resolve
- Personal safety awareness
Key features of Maybo's eLearning
- Maps to National Occupational Standards and best practice
- Produced by Maybo's leading team of conflict management trainers, practitioners and genuine subject specialists
- Engaging and interactive to appeal to different learning styles
- Full voice-over, particularly beneficial for learners with English as a second language and for pacing the speed of learning
- Utilises the latest eLearning technology
- Versatile platforms - works on PCs, Macs and tablets, including iPads, so that learning can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- SCORM compliant and can come with Maybo's outstanding LMS or can plug into your own in-house systems
- Modular 'book marked' approach for convenience and flexibility
- Each module is fully assessed and progress recorded
- Can include you organisation's branding
Flexible payment options - pay per user, pay a one-off organisational fee for unlimited use or spread payments. Cost reductions can be achived when using eLearning as part of a blended learning package. Contact us now for a quote
Click here for licence options and system requirements